Monday, October 22, 2012

grow baby grow

Where the heck have I been?!
Oh, just makin a baby...

As my pregnancy is nearing its end (3 1/2 weeks) I am thinking there's no time like the present to get things caught up, including my blog!

So here is a timeline (in photos) of our baby growing, and growing, AND GROWING!


6 weeks
 


8 weeks 

 
10 weeks





13 weeks
 


16 weeks

 
18 weeks
 
 


 
19 weeks
 



20 weeks
 

 
22 weeks

 
23 weeks
 
 
24 weeks


 
28 weeks

 
30 weeks


 
32 weeks


 
33 weeks

 
34 weeks
 



 
35 weeks




 
36 weeks

 
 
 
Ok, now it's time for me to get back to my list of things to do!! YIKES! 

1 comment:

  1. Kristi,

    I'm glad you recorded these pictures of yourself while the baby grew. It such an important time in the babies development. I have all of one picture of myself when I was pregnant and that is with both pregnancies. Crazy!

    It's getting close now. Can hardly wait.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!