Tuesday, October 30, 2012

fab mason jar project

You can't have a chalk board wall with out a place to keep your chalk.  Right?
The original chalk box wasn't cutting it for me so I decided to make a project out of it.. I headed to the Dollar Store for some supplies...


$2 later, I was home and ready to get started.  First, I used silicon to glue the mason jar's lid together.  And a few dabs on the feet of the dinosaur to attach him to the top of the lid.
I used spray paint we already had to paint the newly assembled lid.
A few hours later, I had a cute little storage container.  So simple.


 
 
 
Look how cute these paint dipped plastic animals are from www.honesttonod.com  This would be such an easy project..
 

www.honesttonod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys.. be honest now !!