Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bathroom #2: Progress

I used to have to hold back from vomiting when I walked into this room..
When we 1st bought the house..

Looking at the bathroom... from the guest bedroom.

and then we lived with it like this for about a yr.. gross right?

the not so usable shower/tub

What is with the plumbing?

And finally after demoing the entire gross mess, digging out the entire concrete floor, about 5 trips from the plumber, and Brady finishing off the room... it is looking somewhat finished!   It's not perfect... but man oh man is it an improvement!!!

The mirror is my favorite part (Pier 1), the light is a painted Restore light.. but I don't think I'll be keeping it.


a spot to display my bottle collection

And the most fantastic shower curtain ever (Bed Bath and Beyond)

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! I love all your updates, and I agree, that shower curtain is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!