Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Listing

I really need to start blogging more. I am going to make a bigger effort! The reason I've kind of fallin off of the bloggin wagon is because I have been SO busy at work. I am so thankful that the market is as good as it is, especially in the middle of the Winter! 
I am going to start to integrate a bit of the Real Estate world into this blog and see how that goes. I am not a professional home designer, so I think I should start talking about the things I DO know. Don't worry, it will be fun. No boring stats, more like fun pix and tips for Home Owners!


I just got a sweet new listing! It is so cute and has so much potential!  4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 fireplaces, across from a good school, $189,900.



I LOVE the ceilings!  I dream of ceilings like this.  If only my home had this much character.  I live in a box, this is not a boring box house.  {I just need to keep on dreaming.. maybe one day!}


Actually, the interior kinda reminds me of my parents old house.  Their house was 16 years newer, but the updates are very similar.  It has the same doors, trim, kitchen, patio door in the dining room.





I kinda miss that house.  BUT I love their new house more, so what am I blabbing about! 

2 comments:

  1. I kind of miss our last home too. Couldn't beat the view and I loved how the sunshine came streaming in that big front window. You're new listing is cute too. Congrats on getting it under contract so quickly!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!