Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FANTASTIC!!!! basement progress

Last week, Brady finished all the framing and sheet rocking.  Who ever "remodeled" this basement in the past was not a carpenter.  Brady had to work his butt off for a very long time to fix all the STRANGE issues and make it what it is today. 

Rather than waiting for him to find the time to perf-a-tape, we hired it out.  In 5 days, we had a fully taped basement... so worth the $ because it is hard to make perf-a-taping look good. 

In a few days we will be painting.  Since I didn't think our basement would ever get to this point, I have been frantically picking paint colors.  I'm not sure if I've just been staring at sheet rock for too long, but I am really digging that light grey color... Brady on the other hand never wants to see "sheet rock grey" ever again in this house. 

I'll keep ya updated as we progress even further.  For now, enjoy some before and progress shots.

SCURRRRRY!

A LITTLE BETTER.. THAT BLACK WALL IS GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF PRIMER

LOOKING INTO THE BATHROOM IS NOW....

A CLOSET!

DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE HERE?  I SURE DON'T

SO MUCH BETTER

CREEPY


:)

WHOA.. BAD CARPENTRY

MUCH BETTER!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brady has made great progress lately! That's great and the house will be looking so good before you know it. I'm happy for you both.

    Love,

    Mom Figarelle

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!