Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday

To me!

I had such a great Birthday this year. My parents took me to Macarooni Grill for nasty shrimp and good pasta. We had the best choco cake ever and I was sung to by a kid in Italian. lol.





Then my friends, Brady and I went out. It was much much fun!










The next night, Bradys family and I went to On The Border. His grandma even came. We decided we need to have a wine tasting party at my house to try out all the diff wine I got as gifts. What an original gift to give someone on their 21st? Right? lol. But a great gift!









The next day(Saturday), Bradys parents, brother and his wife and Brady and I went to Missoula for the Grizz Game. We had Sushi Nara afterwards. Anybody going there in the future needs to try the Tempura. It was yummmay. I still like the other place better though.


9 comments:

  1. You had a nice birthday Kristi. I liked the tempura too. Can't believe we talked Ron into going to the Sushi Hana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm was it nara or hana!? ahah I am confused

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there for all of this! Can we have a wine tasting when I'm back too?? Love the outfit you had on at the On the Boarder dinner, again, wish I could have been there. I'm so glad you're finally 21!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it was nara. I'm not really up on my sushi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your birthday was well celebrated. I'll add my belated happy birthday wishes, and I hope all wonderful things come your way this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Lacy, I'm bummed I missed out on all the fun. Glad you had such a wonderful 21st. I'll take you out for a drink when I'm home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its Hana..it was amazing we got Ron to go and Dusty and Kurt....thats crazy....Im glad you had a great 21st...and am glad we could be apart of it. Here's to many many more 21st's....lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!