Monday, November 1, 2010

I am a sucker for other home oriented blogs...

I literally spent the last two days reading blogs..which I loved..Young house love, apartment therapy and design sponge..

here is my inspiration..

here are some coooool tv trays. I actually have some awesome trays via Brady's G'ma that I will be painting ....

Here is a bouquet that shows some brooches mixed in with real flowers. so cool. Reminds me of my wedding bouquet.
sweet little shelf made out of a drawer!

I would never be this organized.. but I thought it looked nicer than a shelf full of nasty painted Glidden cans!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you today! I love reading blogs as well and spend way too much time doing it. (As in right now at 11 PM when I should be going to bed while my baby is sleeping!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!