Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial weekend in Bozo

I spent Memorial weekend in Bozeman with my parents and Brady at Kyle and Sharman's college housing. It sounds crazy to have us all in that little apartment, but it was a blast! We went go-karting at this awesome place in Belgrade. The cars actually went really fast. I of course got the fastest time when we all raced, but Brady beat us all for the weekend. My dad won every race but one that my Brother took first in. On Brady's first race, he got lapped FOUR times!!! haha.




Later that night, we hiked up the mountain to the M. It was so HARD. I was wearing jeans and two shirts and thought I was going to pass out. I got about 100 yards from the M and started to have an Asthma attack. Which is strange since I do not have asthma... so I started to FREAK out! I won't lie.. there were tears!!! Kyle and Sharman were like chill out! and then they continued running up the hill... haha!The last two days I begged everybody to go again so I could redeem myself.. but they did not care to see the same scenery twice.
Any ways.. there are cliffs all over the place up there and my dad thought it would be a good idea to climb on a rotten tree that was growing out of the side of a cliff. It was very high up and very scary :|








2 comments:

  1. I have a picture of me out on that rotten tree. :) Back when I was younger and skinnier. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for those pictures of you all and the view. I've never been up there...I must go sometime. Sorry you had a scary attack...must be like exercise induced asthma. I'll go with you sometime...my pace might suit you better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys.. be honest now !!