Tuesday, November 1, 2011

more "junk" for the basement

Since our basement is yet to be finished, Brady calls my recent purchases "junk", because they don't yet have a home.  I am kind of turning into a hoarder.  I think I could end up on the Hoarding: Buried Alive if someone saw how crazy full our guest bedroom is.  BUT there are no dead animals or empty food containers.. so one might just label me a "collector". 

Our basement is going to be verrrry eclectic.  I have to figure out a way to work with that SUPER man cave-rustic-library lookin couch that Brady picked out a few years ago.  There will be a lot of brass mixed in with other metals.  The color scheme will be greys, metallics, whites, camel, with pops of yellow.  I really want a cow hide rug too.
Here is a little taste of what's to come.  Yep, I staged our unfinished basement with furniture..so what!  Is that not the coolest lamp you have evvvver seen?  It was $1 at a garage sale!!!!! I am so in love with it.

The beaded pillow is from Pier 1(no longer availible) and the chevron pillow is from Overstock (no longer availible)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys.. be honest now !!