Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our wonderful first home.. a work in progress




Kyle gracefully lifting our very fit family dog..molly<3>A few xmas pix ... she loves

Brady<3>



Hey everybody! This is our very first home, which we have been remodeling for an entire year(and then some). The first time I walked in here, I knew it was the right house to flip even though it reaked of cat pee... Great neighborhood(our neighbor is an absolute jerk), close to schools and parks, and most of all... a good freakin deal!















I work at Pier 1 on the side of being a Realtor just to afford




my decorating obsession.. I would love feedback. If this career




doesn't work out I plan to try out interior decorating




or possibly open a staging company if Real Estate really




is the job for me... Don't get me wrong I am so loving my




job thus far.








Well, we are still adjusting after the holidays. We had a house




full on Xmas day... dad mom kyle Sharman, gpa gma and of course my tough scotty Cujo and brand new christmas puppy Koko.





I was SOOooooOOO excited to have Xmas at my house. I am thinking this should be a tradition.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys.. be honest now !!